Click on Reports on the top Navigational bar.
From tree menu on left, expand the desired Forms Menu.
New Report feature appears below it. Click New Report To open the Report's Editor on the right frame.
A four tabbed form appears with different options that you can select to customize your report.
1. Enter the report name in the text box
2. The Report Output Type will set all fields in the report to a single output type. The default is Pie Chart. You can select from the drop down list any other output type if you want.
3. If you want to display some fields in the report with a different output type than the one you selected above. You can go to the “Select Fields” tab & set the display type for individual fields.
b. Report Options:
1. The Background Color and Foreground Color can be specified.
2. You can Hide Report Title If checked, it hides the title of the report. , Hide Field Labels If checked, it hides the labels/questions of the fields., Hide Total Responses If checked, it hides the number of total responses to the form, Hide Report Date If checked, it hides the date on which the report is generated., Hide Filters If checked, it hides the information given in the end of the report stating the fields and the criteria selected for filtering the report., response type, Hide This Response's Total If Checked, It hides the response's total given with each field., response labels by checking the relative check boxes.
3. Walk Responses enables you to have a look at the records individually, one by one.
4. Query Tool allows you to filter reports after they are generated.
c. Chart Options
1. The layout of the graphical charts displayed can be customized in this tab. You can select the size of the graph by specifying it’s height & width.
2. Select the label output i.e weather you want the actual value to be displayed or the percentage or bar labels. The colors of the chart etc.
d. Select Fields
1. You can select fields to be included in the report. Checked fields mean that they are included in the report.
2. If you want particular fields to be displayed in a different format than the one specified as the report output, you can select the field & specify it’s output type from the drop down list provided.
3. You can apply filter on each field. Just select the value to use as the filter. Keep in mind that filters apply to the entire report.
4. You can also cross-tabulate a field with another field.
Click Save on the sub-navigational bar at the top to save the settings.